At F.A.M. we OFFER FREE consultations.
We specialize in Residency and Naturalization
- RESIDENCY AND VISA RENEWAL/ RENOVACION DE RESIDENCIAS Y VISAS
- VISAS A TODO EL MUNDO
- ESTA/ ETIAS
- PERDON MIGRATORIA
- PROPIEDAD VENTA Y ALQUILER
- REAL ESTATE CLOSING PAPERWORK
- PROPERTY TITLE/ TITULO DE PROPIEDAD/ CONFOTUR
- CIVIL LAW / MONEY LAUNDERING EXPERT
- LEGALIZACION DE DOCUMENTOS
- TRANSLATION/ TRADUCCION
- CONSTITUCION DE EMPRESA (RNC)
- HUELLAS/ FINGER PRINTS
- NOTARIO PUBLICO NUEVA CUENTA/ NEW BANK ACCOUNT
- RECTIFICACION DE ACTA
F.A.M works with the embassy to ensure you receive your residency in a timely manner. We direct you and help you every step of the way. From going to get your fingerprints to your medical exam we are always there for you right by your side. We handle all types of residency cases.
- Pension-based residency permits- with your pension benefits you can apply for residency
- Change of residency categories- we can help you become a permanent resident
- Investment-based residency permits- with a house or other investment in the DR
- Permanent residency applications
- Renewal of residency cards
- Retirement-based residency permits
- Short-stay permits
- Temporary labor-based permits
- Temporary labor-based residency permits
- Temporary residency permits
- Documents needed for residency include passport, birth certificate, FBI or similar record, medical certification, marriage license, bank statement and letter, work letter, property title and value letter.
F.A.M helps you apply for and receive your naturalization after you have been a resident or been married. We help you determine when and if you are eligible for the process.
Legal Services Business and Civil
Besides immigration services, we can help you with your other legal needs. F.A.M can help you with wills, trusts, estates, divorces, obtaining a business license, and other contract law. We also provide criminal lawyer services on a case by case basis.
Opening a New Business with an RNC
Getting a new business set up in the Dominican Republic takes about 3 to 6 months and can be done as an LLC, C Corp or S Corp type. We do not recommend starting this process without legal help because just like residency the process can be long and difficult.
FAM Legal Services has over 20 years of experience in hotel management and consulting. We specialize in creating a plan to increase sales through marketing and identifying your target market.
We have been working in sustainable development for over 10 years. Creating net zero communities with 3D printing technology and our partners in the Dominican Republic the USA and Canada.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.